24 October 2013

Shorpy

For another brief 'Shorpy' we have to draw from old photographs on the website 'Shorpy':
http://www.shorpy.com/
Pencil, the line drawing is almost right, but I'm unsure on the hair and there is no shading
Brush Pen, the face is wrong, but the background is almost right
Fine Liner, Fountain Pen and Brush Pen, developed image. I really like the drawing and shading, but there is no background
Fine Liner, I like the shading on the left, but the back of the car is nor right
Fine Liner and Brush Pen, back of the car is slightly better, but the shading on the car does not match the background
Fine Liner, I really liked the trees and used the same style in the above picture 
Fine Liner and Brush Pen, this is only part of the original photo, but I thought that this part represented the photo the best

No comments:

Post a Comment