When I have the time, I love to paint. Below are three A4 canvases with which I have used acrylic paint:
 |
| This canvas is based on my cousin and had lived on my bookshelf for several months before I decided to improve it by adding more detail to the eyes, nose and different tones to the hair. |
 |
| This canvas is the first I had done at home, I spent days drawing the pattern to find that it did not look right. My brother looked at it and suggested I add a bird, as it looks like a tree branch. I looked up different types of birds, straight afterwards and decided to add them in. |
 |
This canvas is my most recent. It was originally going to be all different colours as apposed to just red, blue, black and white, however my mum suggested that it looked like team GB colours and said it should be called 2012. I really think that the long lines of white and black bring the whole picture together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment