21 January 2013

Cards

In my free time I do a lot of creative things. Below are some of the cards I have made over the last year for family and friends:



I used a new technique for this card, called quilling.
More on that to come.






 The majority of the above cards were made using different backing papers and layering them, however some, for example the Christmas tree was made differently. the techniques I used include: quilling, stencilling and on other cards: stamping.


This card is one of my favourites. I used a photo of my friend and I from when we were younger and created a  border with glitter glue.




This card is based on scrabble tiles, I made each tile separately and coloured the tiles individually.
The numbers on each letter are even correct.


To come up with all of the questions for this card, I used a book which is full of strange questions. I was inspired to make it, because my brother is always a one to ask "why?".


This card was inspired by my doodles, I tend to draw swirly patterns when I have nothing else to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment