21 January 2013

Promarker Art

Two years ago, I was given Promarkers which are a type of pen. These are really easy to use and give a great result. Ever since I've been given them, I've been obsessed. Below are some pictures for which I used Promarkers:

This is my idea of a teleporter machine. This idea stemmed from my friend wanting to be able to teleport. This made me wonder what a teleporter would look like.

These two pictures are examples of doodles which have been made into more than doodles. The idea for these is from  Lily van der Stokker.

This picture involves lots of sweets which would usually be found in a pick and mix. Ever since the closing of Woolworths, I have been upset about the lack of pick and mix in high street shops, so I drew some.


This is my take on the Greek monster, Medusa. as wikipedia puts it, she was:  "a monster, a Gorgon, generally described as having the face of a hideous human female with living venomous snakes in place of hair. Gazing directly upon her would turn onlookers to stone."



This is an artist study of a piece by the pop artist Roy Lichtenstein

Fairly recently I have begun to look at mythical creatures, below are drawings of some sprites:





No comments:

Post a Comment